MoCap Capital Partners
Momentum Capital Partners invests in profitable, small-market businesses. These investments typically center around five years. MoCap seeks to invest $500,000 to $20 million equity in add-on investments and $3 – $8 million equity in platform companies, primarily in digital marketing and media.
How It Works
We are active, growth-oriented investors, committed to building successful partnerships with owners and management. Momentum is a long-term investor providing not only capital, but decades worth of sector and operating expertise within the media, digital marketing and business services markets. Taking a long-term perspective is a critical piece of our philosophy and we do not invest based on short-term trends or quick turnarounds. Our focus is on the fundamentals: market growth, market share, competitive advantages, business strategy and operational excellence. The depth and experience of our partners and industry relationships are the critical components that allow us to assist owners and managers in improving the performance and acceleration of their company’s growth.
We seek businesses at a pivotal turning point with the following characteristics: Size
- $5,000,000 – 20,000,000 in revenues
- $0-2 million in EBITDA
- Strategic acquisitions for portfolio companies of all sizes
- Digital Marketing
- Business Services
- Digital Marketing
- Subscription/Recurring Revenue
- Corporate Carve-Outs and Divestures
- Distressed Sales
- Bankruptcy, Including 363 Sales
- Private Exits: Founder and Family Business Exits
- At Risk Auctions
Momentum holds a core belief that financial reward for the managers should come from successful investments, not from successful fundraising. We have a commitment to maintain complete transparency between the firm and our investors.
Momentum Capital Partners Investment Policy
- Momentum Capital is in the business of owning large minority and controlling equity stakes in privately-owned companies.
- Our capital is utilized for a variety of growth, acquisition, recapitalization and ownership transfer purposes.
- We partner with high-quality owners and managers of small and mid-sized businesses, primarily in the south central U.S.
- Most often, we make structured investments of $3 million to $8 million, but can invest outside of that range for compelling opportunities.
- Our investment horizon typically centers around five years with an open approach to exit strategy.
Want to discuss a potential investment program for your capital?